Monday, March 8, 2010

CVS Trip 3/8

I didn't take a picture of this because I had to drop everything off and go back out the house!  Busy life.....

I went to CVS tonight and got:

1st Transaction:
4 Dawn Dish Detergents, Used 4 coupons, got these for $.55 each
2 Oral B Tooth Brushes - Free! Used 2 $.75 coupons (was not able to combine the B1G1 Free)
1 Skintimates Shave Gel  - Was on sale for $1.50, used $.55 off coupon for a large bottle!
1 (12) pack of Charmin Toilet paper - Was on sale for $5.97, used $1 off coupon
2 Zhu Zhu pets (for the kids-they are so popular!) - $7.99 each (yikes)!!

This total came out to $36 bucks and by the time the coupons rang thru I owed $31 bucks.  I used my $25 CVS gift card to pay for the items and only spent $6.38 OOP!

Received 10 ECB's back


2nd Transaction:
10 3 liter bottles of Arrowhead Water - On sale for 10/$10.  Used 1 $.75 off coupon and $8.00 in ECB's from previous transaction.  For these I paid a total of $2.00 OOP!

Overall had a great night and still had some ECB's remaining.  Plus I have 2 prescriptions I am going to transfer this week and I will be able to get 2 more $25 gift cards!  YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment