Wednesday, March 3, 2010

CVS Rocks

On my previous post I discussed an issue I had with using a coupon on lint rollers at CVS.  As you may recall, I was refused the use of a coupon because it was "unfair" that I get the product for free.

Well with some research online and talking with my fellow couponer's , I decided to email CVS asking about the coupon policy and also sending through a complaint.

So on Monday I received a call from the store manager at the CVS I shopped at.  He asked me to explain what happened and I did, he then asked for the transaction number (which I didn't have with me).  I called back today and gave the manager my transaction number.

He called me back about an hour later.  Asked me if my receipt had a bunch of used ECB's on it, I said yes, he said he talked with the cashier and then told me for the inconvenience he had a $25 gift card waiting for me!

I was completely shocked.

I was not expecting that at all.  To me it was more important that the cashier was educated on the use of coupons.  So if you are ever in Vegas...stop by the 24 hr CVS on Cheyenne/Soaring Gulls.  Awesome store manager, and for the most part - super friendly cashiers!

1 comment:

  1. I love CVS!!! Mine is usually really good about accepting coupons, with the exception of one cashier...who I don't go to :) I am so fully stocked on shampoo, deodorant and toothpaste right now..it's crazy!!

    Visiting from Mom Bloggers Club! I'm now following you! Love for you to come visit me!

    Have a great day :)
    ~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

    ReplyDelete