Sunday, February 21, 2010

CVS Trip 2/20

Had a great CVS trip last night!  I made two transactions and spent a total of $16.33 out of pocket.











1st Transaction was for these 2 Glade products on sale for $6 each.  I used $3 off coupons from Glade and spent a total of $6.97 out of pocket and earned $4 in ECB's , plus a $5 off $15 ECB!  That was the first time I ever scored one of those!

 

2nd Transaction I purchased another 2 Glade products $6 each w/ $3 off coupons.  
Purex Buy 1/Get 1 for a penny
2 Bar Buddies (my Johnson&Johnson coupon wouldn't work for those, they would have been $.39 each!)
2 Boxes Club Crackers on sale for 2/$4 and I had $1 off coupons, so I paid $1 each.

The Purex was priced at $8.99 and the coupon stated would only cover to a max of $7.00.  So I was responsible for the remaining $1.99.  For the 2 items I paid $1 each after the coupon!  Great Deal!
Total Transaction $9.36 and earned $4 in ECB's for the Glade purchases





No comments:

Post a Comment