Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Loving Target!!



My dilemma last night with Target was resolved today!  It was much easier then I thought. 

I spoke with the store manager and explained what happened last night with the coupons.  She was very nice and explained that they couldn't refund the coupons to me as they get sent with the register tally to the accounting group.  Of course my main concern was that I either wanted my coupons back or I was going to return the merchandise. 

The store manager was great to give me a quick resolution.  She asked me how much my coupons were, I responded "$9".  She then proceeded to had me three $3 coupons that don't expire!  So all in all I got the better end of the deal.  I always shop Target anyway, but this was such a nice treatl.  I had prepared myself for a battle, had my armor on, but didn't even get to withdraw my sword!

No comments:

Post a Comment